Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Guns God And The Black Panthers Are Coming

This is the same sort of bullshit I ran into almost on a daily basis in East Texas and Montana when I was working for the Obama campaign during the presidential race. God and Guns, that's all they talk about. "They're going to take my gun away, or he's really a Muslim terrorist Antichrist..... and it wasn't a Saturday Night Live skit. Then of course. there's also a deep seated fear of anyone who's not white gaining power. Rather un-fucking believable how ignorant large groups of people are in this country.

Obama's campaign had a handout that addressed his position on guns quite clearly, since it was always coming up. If you got a chance to discuss the handout or give them a copy they'd say it's a lie. "Cus my uncle Joe told me he read it on the internet and heard it on FOX News"

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

No comments:

Post a Comment