Thursday, October 14, 2010

My Question For The President

Today at 4pm Eastern the President will hold a town hall meeting on several networks including MTV. Below is a screen shot of my tweeted question for Obama.

I think it's time that the administration look at legislation that would facilitate banks to modify loans given the leverage on them caused by the foreclosure crisis. I think that most progressives agree that the current loan modification program is somewhat of a joke. Apparently bankers are not willing to agree to modify many loans because they feel it is not to their advantage, in spite of the fact we have given them billions of dollars. I'm hoping the current crisis will finally force their hand and that politicians will work to facilitate the process with new legislation.

No comments:

Post a Comment