Monday, December 08, 2008

Most People Who Believe In God Don’t Care If Atheists Don’t And Saturday Night Live Isn’t Really That Funny Anymore

Most people who believe in god are secure enough with that to not fear the atheist who doesn't. I'm sure the feeling is mutual. But no one in their right mind REALLY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT IT.

This is America and if you get upset by secular symbols your missing the point of freedom of thought which is one of the principles the country is suppose to be based on anyway. It's hard for rational people to understand what all the fuss is about over the different, and apparently competing religious and anti religious displays, at the State Capitol. I guess our bill of rights and constitution allow you to be as ignorant stupid and narrow minded as you want as long as you don’t interfere with my right not to be. Please!

NBC’s Saturday Night Live episodes ratings skyrocketed during the presidential campaign because of America fascination with Sara Palin and Tina Fey’s impersonation of the VP nominee. But without Fey's now departed spot on impersonations the show isn’t very funny anymore.

The Obama impersonation guy sucked and Amy Poehler's Hillary is lame and predictable. It appears that the only people who really like this show are people who live in New York and cable news talking heads who love to use it as banal filler content to counter their overly redundant shallow news reporting. The SNL sketches often fall completely flat. My suggestion for similar comedy would be MAD TV where the sketch writing and talent often leave SLN in the dust.

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


    Sharon

    http://www.autoloans101.info

    ReplyDelete