Friday, November 28, 2008

Obama: "Who Wants (To Vote For) Someone Like That"

I find this quote from Barack Obama in the New York Times about his views on the bias of FOX News during the election campaign reaffirming for some reason. Especially the part about New York times reading, no gun owning, politically correct, and arrogant sort or liberals we all know and love.

I am convinced that if there were no Fox News, I might be two or three points higher in the polls. If I were watching Fox News, I wouldn't vote for me, right?

Because the way I'm portrayed 24/7 is as a freak! I am the latte-sipping, New York Times-reading, Volvo-driving, no-gun-owning, effete, politically correct, arrogant liberal.

Who wants somebody like that?"

Excellent question.

via: The Swamp

No comments:

Post a Comment