Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Boycott Montana

If Senator Baucus from Montana, Chairman of the Senate Finance Committee and insurance and drug company butt boy, manages to remove the public option from health care reform legislation I won't be visiting Montana any time soon to spend my tourist dollars.

I move you join me and send a message to Baucus that we will boycott his state if he sells us out to the insurance and drug companies with his so call bi-partisan compromise. My ass.

Call Baucus and tell him if the public option is off the table so is his state. Simply call the number and tell whoever answers you have a message for the Senator that your boycotting his state, since he more interested in protecting the insurance and drug companies then the working people. Here's the phone numbers.

Washington, D.C. 20510
511 Hart Senate Office Bldg.
(202) 224-2651(Office)
(202) 224-9412 (Fax)

Missoula
280 E. Front St.
Suite 100 Missoula, MT 59802
406) 329-3123

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:00 AM

    I would also want to encourage a boycott of Idaho and Montana on account of the proposed wolf hunts and slaughter, and even boycott the meat industry indefinitely!

    ReplyDelete