Thursday, August 28, 2008

ENOUGH!

WOW what a tour de force... what do you say

Some quotes via Burnt Orange Report about THE SPEECH.

Kos: I'm living in mortal fear this speech will end. I want it to go on and on and on...

Georgia10: Gay marriage, guns, abortion, social security, and more. When you touch the third, fourth, fifth and six rails of American politics in your acceptance speech, that's gutsy. And brilliant.

BarbinMD: Grand slam doesn't even describe this speech.

brownsox: I have never seen Barack Obama give a better speech. I have never seen anyone give a better political speech.

Andrew Sullivan: I've said it before - months and months ago. I should say it again tonight. This is a remarkable man at a vital moment. America would be crazy to throw this opportunity away. America must not throw this opportunity away.

No comments:

Post a Comment